Após quase três semanas de atraso, enfim chegou a sexta versão do ACC. O grande destaque desta build não fica só por conta do longo change log divulgado e a adição de monza e o Nissa GT-R, mas pela ampla melhoria em praticamente todas as áreas do simulador. Gráficos, multiplayer, estabilidade, novos recursos, diversas melhorias que dá para afirmar que o estúdio conseguiu colocar o jogo nos trilhos. Longe de estar ainda pronto ou perfeito, o desenvolvimento do jogo parece ter se encaixado e pronto para voltar a andar.
Dentre tudo que melhorou, certamente o grande destaque fica para o modo multiplayer. A estabilidade e os novos recursos do MP permitem que sejam realizads corridas com grande estabilidade, qualidade e diversão.
Aliás, este é o foco da equipe no momento, deixar o código básico do multiplayer totalmente estável, para somente então dar prosseguimento ao desenvolvimento do jogo. Importante lembrar que foi exatamente o MP que fez com que a equipe, ainda em dezembro, optasse por rescrever todo a parte lógica de corrida, que implicava em praticamente todo o MP, que gerou o grande atraso no jogo.
Ainda quanto ao MP, tem que se descontar o baixo nível de vários pilotos, que mais pela falta de ética do que do ponto de vista técnico, acabam com as corridas. Ponto fraco que não é exclusivo do ACC, e que terá data para terminar, tão logo o rank seja implementado no modo online.
Quanto a parte gráfica a grande evolução foi para os usuários que não usavam resolução 2K e 4K. Nestas resoluções o jogo já apresentada uma qualidade gráfica excelente, que não era reproduzida nas demais resoluções. Junto a isso, vieram diversas opções avançadas de gráficos que permitem customizar ainda mais a qualidade gráfica, frente ao nível do seu hardware.
Vale lembrar que apesar de ter ocorrido uma otimização do uso da CPU nesta build, a grande otimização que os jogos tem ficam na fase final do desenvolvimento, o que deve ocorrer pouco antes do lançamento da versão final (1.0), ainda em data incerta.
A versão 1.0 que estava prevista para o Q1 de 2019 (até o final de abril), embora não oficialmente revogada pode ter alteração, ou modificação na quantidade de recursos disponíveis junto com a versão 1.0, caso seja mantida a data. Vamos aguardar, já que o estúdio disse que irá detalhar em breve os próximos passos, então poderemos confirmar nossas especulações.
Ps. Os desenvolvedores estão estudando um bug que afeta o FFB (Force Feed Back), onde alguns pilotos simplesmente não tem sensação alguma no volante. Em alguns casos isso é permante e em outros vem aleatoriamente. Caso você tenha esta experiência, é recomendado que você vá até o forum oficial do jogo para comunicar o ocorrido e enviar os logs do jogo para permitir que eles descubram o que está acontecendo.
Confira a seguir a lista completa de mudanças, inclusive os dois hot fix lançados até a data de hoje:
- Added Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2018 model year.
- Added Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2015 model year.
- Added Monza Circuit.
- Driving (F1) cameras reworked: added two more driving cameras (dash pro - with car hidden intended for built cockpits - and far chase), game now remembers last used camera and added option to lock/hide driver and steering wheel per car. Lateral camera adjustment now also exposed in the View Settings.
- Camera movement settings now stored in Config/CameraSettings.jon, the old CameraOptionsEA.json is deprecated. General Movement adjusts movements in cockpit camera, Dashcam Factor adjust how much of that movement is transferred to the dash and bonnet cameras.
IMPORTANT: old camera settings will be lost.
- Look L/R now works correctly in helmet camera. Look L/R looks to the side mirrors.
- TV onboard (F6) cameras added for available cars.
- Free (F7) camera now available with Cinema HUD (open with mouse scroll button).
NOTE: this is NOT a full-feature camera mode, but allows players to enjoy visuals to a greater degree and take screenshots.
- Rewrite of multiplayer/gameplay code to improve stability and session progression.
- Ingame menus restructured and divided into Garage and Pause menu.
- Ingame HUD reorganised and added session status widget.
- New Radar widget added to HUD based on the popular app for the original Assetto Corsa.
- Updated configuration for dedicated servers, see https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...server-configuration-for-server-admins.54830/
- Introducing dynamic weather: (potentially) available on official Kunos Practice servers only until relevant game and UI features are added.
- Multiplayer sessions now emulate race weekends: rubber, dry line (general: weather and track status) represent the situation based on race day and time of day.
- UI and video settings are now stored in text files (...Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\menuSettings.json).
IMPORTANT: your previous menu, graphical and game settings will be lost.
- Added advanced video settings, including mirror resolution, sharpening filter, material quality level, temporal upsampling, volumetric fog, bloom, camera dirt effect and foliage.
- Default graphics settings adjusted to allow for higher performance without noticeable loss to visual quality.
- Added session type tags in the UI car selection page to help identify entries eligible in different race types.
NOTE: In quick race mode, the opponent field is generated based on the player's choice of entry.
- Added model year tag in the UI car selection to help identify car models in different evo versions.
- Assist options will now reliably update when changed during a session.
- Further adjustments to headlight effects in TV cameras.
- More realistic full formation lap with AI.
- AI aggressiveness tuning.
- AI grid generation now takes into account real life driver skill. Quick Race grids are generated with more consistency.
- Number of opponents increased to track capacity: bigger fields are now possible as a result, the current limit depends on each individual track.
NOTE: Sprint races (both in race weekend and quick race modes) retain grid size limitation due to the number of available real-life entries.
- Improved raindrop effects on car windshields.
- Water spray from opponent cars now affects the player car's windshield in a dynamic way, taking into account distance, speed and track wetness.
- Automatic wiper assist now reacts to water spray and not just rain.
- Improvements to the appearance of wet and damp track surfaces, especially in low-wetness ranges, which should improve the perception of track conditions.
- Improvements to car vs. track surface collisions.
- Audio channel usage optimization.
- Reworked and more reliable marshalling system with checkered, yellow, white and blue flags.
- Added new spotter messages.
- Added race communication alerts.
- Losing the server connection (e.g. by a server restart) will now trigger a permanent message.
- Important race communication alerts are displayed for a longer time.
- Better highlights overtake detection.
- Optimized CPU use on all threads.
- Optimized replay memory usage.
- Optimized netcode and bandwith usage for Multiplayer servers.
- Volume and audio settings now affect the intro music.
- Added video sequences volume.
- Fixes to various car LODs to reduce pop-in in racing scenarios.
- Adjusted driver position in the BMW M6 GT3.
- Adjusted driver steering animations.
- Adjusted wet tyre shader and added ambient occlusion on tyres.
- Fixed potentially wrong resolution and crashes when starting the game.
- Fixed multiple crashes occurring when quitting sessions.
- Fixed replay time multiplier not resetting on session change.
- Fixed potentially wrong car location detection.
- Fixed static car shadow fading out at high speeds.
- Improved tyre model combined grip.
- Improved tyre heat model, especially in overheat conditions.
- Tyre wear is now affected differently by different kerbs, concrete and other surfaces.
- Tweaks in preset setups for all cars (we highly advise to not use older setups).
- Improved vertical surfaces aero model.
- MoTeC Telemetry implementation.
- Setup Electronics page now includes a slider to select the number of telemetry laps to be saved at the end of a driving session.
- MoTeC ACC dedicated workspace, created from Blancpain telemetry engineer used for evaluating basic setup and driver performance.
- Added native DBox SDK support.
- Added option to enable/disable native Fanatec LEDs.
- Setup minimum fuel load set at 2 litres for all cars.
- Fixed Ferrari 488 GT3 wrong fuel visualization in setup screen.
- Steering ratio tweaks for all cars.
- Monza BoP A adjustments for all cars.
- Tweaks in tyres dirt accumulation and grip levels when going on grass and sand.
- Sand traps now slow the cars down.
- Fix to unreliable car spawn in certain situations.
- Flipped cars will automatically spawn in the pits.
- Severe cutting will result in immediate disqualification in any type of Multiplayer sessions.
- Ratings: Track Competence (TR) has improved feedback in the UI; you will see all the sectors necessary, so the progress is easy to understand.
- Ratings: Track Competence (TR) algorithm improved to reduce false positive aborts.
- Ratings: Consistency (CN) was rewritten during the refactoring; it should work similarly but has improved precision on various aspects.
- Ratings: Car Control (CC) largely improved algorithm and UI feedback. It is a lot harder to gain higher ratings, unless you are driving very well.
- Ratings: Car Control (CC) now understands the concept of turning the wheel too much, and give appropriate feedback.
- NOTE: Pace (PC) and Total (TO) ratings will be improved and adjusted during the days after this version.
- NOTE: The maximum number of all ratings will be set to 99 (instead of 100).
- NOTE: ALL RATINGS AND DRIVER PROFILES WILL BE RESET WITH THIS 0.6 RELEASE.
- Backend servers: improved reconnection stability.
- Backend servers: fixed multiplayer sessions not registering stats and laptimes in certain situations.
- Passworded servers can now be created.
NOTE: passworded servers must be searched for manually in the lobby search field.
- Single player Sprint Race Weekend mode reworked and now has forced tyre change and driver swap.
NOTE: Endurance Race Weekend game mode is temporarily disabled until supporting features and UI elements are completed (pit stops and penalties).
NOTE: Pit stop crew animations are temporarily disabled until full functionality is retained.
NOTE: The Broadcasting API is temporarily disabled
- Added rear-view camera display in Lamborghini Huracán GT3.
- Consistent mirror resolution in all cars.
- Fixed ghost car not working in some instances.
- Ghost car now has a more stable render.
- Fixed replay highlights increasing with longer sessions.
- Fix to mirror resolution default.
NOTE: defaults to intended default resolution (MID) without changing anything. The EPIC setting is now eliminated. No action required from the user.
- Added presession timer to MP.
- Fix to false-positive DQ resulting from teleporting to pits.
- Fixed standings widget not updating total player count.
- Fixed driving camera resetting after entering and leaving the pause menu.
- Fixed both Nissans' setup ECU values, now start from 1.
- Fixed potential issue with road effects settings not loading properly.
- Race communication durations edited for important messages.
- Race results now show gaps to leader.
- AI skill and aggressiveness sliders remember last set values across game modes.
NOTE: AI values will reset after initial launch so pay attention when playing for the first time.
- Informative help snippets added when selecting each graphics setting.
- Fixed wrong first lap time when start-finish line is crossed before the green light.
- Fixed AI erratic speeds during formation lap.
- Added lumirank update in replay.
- Enabled detailed animations in onboard cameras.
- Added session over message for qualifying/practice.
- Improved AI pace at Monza and Nurburgring.
- Added intermediate solution to run the formation sequence in Multiplayer. Overtakes may happen, but enables controlled formation sequence.
- Fixed protocol mismatch on the rating backend, resulting in wrong data.
- Fixed SA Rating working in Multiplayer.
- Fixed RC Rating preventing data being stored in Multiplayer.
- NOTE: Due to incompabilities with the data, the Rating Profiles will be reset again.
- Fixed end-sequence in Multiplayer: spotter annoucement, checkered flags and so on will now be correctly triggered.
- Fixed formation sequence not starting when the leader is in the pits.
- Fixed rare crash in the Multiplayer server, possibly also crashing connected clients.
- Fixed races not showing time gaps in Multiplayer races.
- Fixed tyres not being correctly selected based on dynamic weather conditions along with the setup.
- Added "Official Test Server" opened for experimental features and testing. See the official support forum.
- Fixed search and password text input issues in VR.