Menos de 24 horas depois do lançamento do patch 1.0.8, a Kunos Simulazioni liberou o patch 1.0.9, que traz umas pequenas correções. Confira a lista completa abaixo.
- ForceFeedbackIntervalSteps now defaults to the highest frequency rate (0) when generated.
NOTE: if you already have the value in your controls.json, delete the line or the entire .json for the line to regenerate with the correct value or change the value manually to 0.
- Wheel controller is now polled at 333Hz.
- AI "take space" behaviour is now less aggressive, requests less distance from the car in front, reacts less abruptly and guarantees higher minimum speed.
- Fixed incorrect driver stint times in Championship Endurance races.
- Potential fix to startup crash due to failed screen detection.